Do not let life randomly quick you into a person you don’t want to be. Setting intentions for your day every morning will help you align yourself with your dreams and goals.
From the successful book “the saint, the surfer and the ceo” by Robin Sharma; asking yourself these 5 questions and then answering them every morning will connect you with your deepest wisdom.
That wisdom will then infuse every remaining minute of your day. You’ll become better to those you love and work with, and even to people on the street.
This powerful practice has to be integrated into your routine the same way you have integrated showering and brushing your teeth into your morning routine for a better beautiful life:
- How would I live out this day if I knew it was my last? To help you prioritize
- What do I have to be grateful for in my life?
- What one thing could I do today to help make my life extraordinary?
- What can I do to make my today incredible fun?
- How can I help someone today?