Thoughts become things. A repeated thought becomes your reality. We’ve all experienced how a tiny action like spilling your tea cup or bumping your little toe first thing in the morning can collapse the most beautiful day. Because we haven’t stopped replaying the incident and the emotions attached to it in our heads. That is why mantras are so helpful and powerful, since you replace the negative thought with a positive one. Minds always need thoughts since we are what we think. Whenever you’re stuck in a bad rut, a positive mantra up your sleeve or your desk is always a life saver.
These are my favorite ones, that I like to use from various meditation and self-help sources.
- I am God’s highest form of creation.
- If I can hold it in my head, I can hold it in my hand.
- I am grateful. Thank you.
- I am a magnet for good people, good experiences and good money.
- I am infinitely abundant.
- I am beautiful. I am brave. I am enough.
- I am surrounded by Love.
- I am loved. I am protected.
- I love myself. I love my life and life loves me.
- I am focused and persistent. I will never quit
- I am courageous. I am willing to act in spite of any fear
- I trust the guidance of the universe.
- What I seek is seeking me.
- I let go of the past that no longer serves me.
- All situations are temporary.